Dutch driving instructors accept sex as payment; Mile high club flight attendant bust - Compilation
1. It’s a very Merry Christmas indeed for Dutch driving instructors, who can now legally exchange lessons for a romp in the sack.
2. You know that fantasy you have of banging a flight attendant 30,000 feet in the air? It’s not impossible. An air hostess with a Middle East airline was busted for doing just that: for over US$2000 a pop.
3. The Tokyo Metropolitan Police department are taking measures to clamp down on a growing trend in "JK (Joshi Kosei) stroll services in Akihabara Japan", which refer to high school girls (Joshi Kosei) dressed in school uniforms standing on streets to provide paid walking services for passersby.
4. A video currently going viral on video sharing sites in China apparently shows a group of young working women listening to a stern-faced instructor deliver tips on snagging more and higher quality clients.
5. Pascha, a brothel chain in Austria and Germany that offers high-class adult-related services, is making an offer that's pretty hard to refuse: free entrance, free booze and free s-x.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that's fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus